Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:30 a.m.
Sunday Morning Worship Service: 10:30 a.m.
Sunday Afternoon Worship Service: 2:30 p.m.
Midweek Bible Studies
Tuesday Morning Bible Study (April-November): 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday Evening Bible Study: 7:00 p.m.
About Our Services
We strive to emulate the same arrangement as New Testament churches did under the direction of the Lord’s apostles. In doing so, we follow the five acts of worship that are found in the New Testament:
- We sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs together. (Ephesians 5:19)
- We teach the Word of God. (Acts 2:42)
- We pray together. (Acts 2:42)
- We commemorate the death of Christ on every first day of the week in the Lord’s communion. (Matthew 26:26-29; Acts 20:7)
- We contribute from our personal earnings to the collection of the saints for the work of God’s kingdom through evangelism, edification and benevolence. (1 Corinthians 9:14; Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 8:1-5)
Sunday morning and Wednesday evening Bible classes are offered for both children and adults. We are currently running two Sunday morning adult classes: a study of Acts, and a young adults/couples class. We have one adult class on Wednesday evenings.
We have children’s classes for the following groups:
- 18 months to 3 years
- 4-6 years old
- 1st-3rd grade
- 4th-6th grade
- 7th-12th grade
All of our children’s classes meet on Sunday and Wednesday and have age-appropriate curriculum.